- You can only claim 2 books at a time. We like to share the wealth.
- However, once you blog about your first 2 books, you can claim 2 more. And so on, until all the books are gone.
- No. This year all the shipping has been sponsored by the Publishers, Plethora Press and/or OneDegree.ca. (YAY!)
What if I didn't like or didn't finish my book?
- We'd like to hear what you thought no matter what. Liked it, loved it, hated it, couldn't get past page 2... let us know why. We're nosey that way.
How do I get my book?
- we will email you for your address within a couple of days of you claiming your book, and then mail your book through Canada Post.
- It'll take anywhere from a 1-4 weeks for your book to arrive depending on a whack of factors I won't go into here.
What if I live outside Canada, can I still participate?
- If you have a Canadian mailing address you sure can.
- If you live in the US, and
- the book you are interested in claiming says "Shipping within Canada or the US sponsored by...", it's no problem.
- Look at the Shipping Details in each post and the Will Ship To The US category
- If you live outside Canada and the US, keep an eye out for "Shipping world-wide sponsored by..." and "... Shipping elsewhere can be arranged..." and watch the Will Ship Worldwide category
How do I get a copy of a book that's already been claimed?
- If there are multiple copies of a book available, you can claim one until all the available copies are gone.
- Otherwise, I'd suggest you buy one or check your local library.
Why didn't I get my book?
- Did you email us your mailing address? (you'd be surprised how many times this is the issue)
- If you haven't gotten your book in 3 weeks from the time you claimed it, let us know and we'll try and figure it out.
I'm a Publisher how can I get Involved?
- if you are interested in getting your book(s) into the hands of enthusiastic bloggers we'd love to have your titles as part of Mini Book Expo
- contact me at lex [at] minibookexpo [dot] com and we'll talk.