You claimed a book and have been waiting patiently for it to arrive but it has been a couple of weeks now, maybe even a couple of weeks more, and still no book.
What's up? Where's your book?
Unfortunately, this is a question we hear regularly, so here's how to figure out the answer to this Frequently Asked Question:
- Was your claim request successful?
- double check the original release post to make sure your claim request was confirmed.
- reasons why it wouldn't work? (There will be a note in the comments of the original post)
- your claim request came in after all the books were gone
- your claim request looked like a comment on the book not a claim.
- you already have 2 active books so your claim was denied
- the book can't be shipped to your country so your claim was denied (usually that means I already have your address on file).
- after your first successful claim, I will email you and ask you to send me your mailing address.
- If you haven't gotten this email or haven't replied, we don't know where to send it to.
- if you used Typekey when leaving your claim request or if there was a typo in your mailing address I can't reach you to ask for your address.
- send your address to lex [at] minibookexpo [dot] com
- we try to get things out to you quickly, but sometimes it does take a long time to get you your book.
- even if some publishers are super quick, some need 3-4 weeks to get your book processed, packed, shipped and delivered into your waiting hands.
- I wish we could say this never happens, but frankly there are lots of pieces and handoffs in the Mini Book Expo process and something is guaranteed to get lost, slipped, and/or dropped.
- Email me at lex [at] minibookexpo [com] if you think this might have happened.
If you still think your book is missing, please fill out this form so we can figure out what's going on:
Can't see that... Click here for the form