Courtesy of McGraw-Hill
See How Your Muscles Work Before You Work Your Muscles!
Anatomy for Strength and Fitness Training for Women provides magnificent visual insight into what happens to your muscles when you exercise. You'll be able to isolate specific muscle groups and design the most targeted program possible.
Anatomy for Strength and Fitness Training for Women gives you:
- 100+ muscle-by-muscle illustrations for an inside look at how exercise affects your muscles
- 70+ exercises--ranging from free weights to machines to yoga and aerobics--that will sculpt your entire body and will give you a sexy chest, toned arms and legs, slimmer hips, a strong back and shoulders, and flat abs
- Tips for good form to maximize safety and effectiveness
- Expert commentary on each exercise, covering everything from history to cautions and benefits
- Specific exercise programs for muscle tone and strength
- A difficulty rating for every exercise, ranging from beginner to advanced
About the Author
Mark Vella has been involved in the field of health and fitness for more than 15 years as a personal trainer, lifestyle counsellor, and massage therapist.
1 copy availableThis book is CLAIMED
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (January 14, 2008)
- ISBN-10: 007149572X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071495721
Shipping within Canada & US sponsored by McGraw-Hill